Salmon for dinner? Yes, please.
It is healthy and a very quick dinner after a long day. I am always looking for quick, yummy and no hassle dinners to make on the week nights and this recipe meets those criteria. I picked up this salmon the night before and had all the ingredients on hand in the kitchen.
Looking for some extra flavor? Just add a bit of butter underneath the lemon slices for that touch of fatty flavor.
This easy, 5-ingredient salmon will turn out beautiful and flaky!
- 1 Salmon Filet
- Lemon Slices
- Cavender's All Greek Seasoning
- Old Bay (I use Lemon and Herbs but traditional old bay works as well)
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Pats of Butter or 1 tsp. Olive Oil
- Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place salmon in cooking dish and add seasonings to taste. Add butter or oil on top if you wish.
- Add lemon slices on top and place in oven for 12 minutes or cook until flaky when fork is inserted into the fish.