Hi gang!! Oh my how I have missed you and your virtual self 😛
Guess what you are having for dinner tonight… instead of calling the local Chinese delivery place, take those left overs in the fridge, save some cash and make a delicious stir fried dinner! I am not joking – this dinner is not only easy, peasy.. It is extremely fast! How can you say no to saving money and a happy belly??
I do have to caveat a few things before we jump into the recipe – the hard boiled eggs and quinoa were pre-made earlier this week and are left overs from food prep for my lunches/ breakfasts over this past week. Food prepping make life so much easier throughout the week – I cannot emphasize it enough
- 2 cloves chopped garlic
- 1 tsp vegetable oil
- 1 heaping cup of frozen broccoli
- 1 cup pre-cooked quinoa
- 1 hard boiled egg (chopped)
- dash of seasoning salt
- Put wok on medium heat.
- Add in oil and swirl around wok until it is evenly distributed.
- Add in chopped garlic. Let brown for about 2-3 minute (make sure it doesn't burn).
- After the garlic is a light brown add in broccoli, quinoa and chopped egg. Make sure you are moving the wok consistently so that nothing sticks or burns.
- Top off with seasoning salt and stir fry for 6-8 minutes until everything is evenly cooked.
- Enjoy! (Bonus points for using chops sticks)
Such a beautiful sight.. garlic and oil <3
Since my broccoli was frozen I let it cook with the garlic for a bit.. also please note you do not want your garlic that browned! 😉
Isn’t it glorious??! Hope you enjoy as much I do!! Happy cooking.
Cheers from the heart,